Watch this cool video of life raft drop test at the Oseberg Sor Offshore Oil Field located in the North Sea.
The Oseberg Sør field, consisting of several structures south of the Oseberg field, is developed with an integrated drilling, accommodation and production platform on a steel jacket.
A sea-floor installation with four wells into the K geological structure is tied into the Oseberg Sør platform. In 2004, a new sea-floor installation started production from the J structure. There are 34 wells planned for the field.
Watch the video below:
Reference: Åsmund Heggstad
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships