DFDS, Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics company, invited world-class freerunners Ryan Doyle and Will Sutton to explore their ferries King Seaways and Princess Seaways in a new and exciting way.
The 2 athletes ran the ships, strapped up with GoPro cameras to record a short film, complete with all the flips, tricks, rolls and leaps you’ll expect from experienced and skilled freerunners.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine