According to the recent Seaintel Global Liner Performance Report for June 2018, ZIM is the best performing carrier on the Asia – US East Coast trade, among the top-19 companies reviewed.
ZIM President & CEO Eli Glickman said: “ZIM’s performance on this trade has been consistently one of the best in the industry, with reliability levels above the industry average. This trend reflects ZIM’s strategy to provide excellent and reliable service to our customers.”
Press Release: zim.com
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine