Electrolux de Mexico, located in Queretaro, has named ZIM Integrated Shipping Services and it’s local representative, Tierramaraire SA, best performing shipping line for exports from Mexico to Latin America in the 2015/2016 review period . Electrolux , producer of high-end kitchen appliances, measures all their logistics providers on a quarterly basis in schedule reliability, documentation turn around, communication, local sales and container availability. ZIM managed to receive a score of 9.3 out of 10, the highest score of all carriers reviewed.
Eduardo Marco, Miami based Logistics Manager of Electrolux Latin America, pointed out that ZIM is a trusted partner for both exports from Mexico as well as the USA to Latin America. He added: “These quarterly reviews are an important part of our supply chain and allow us to closely monitor our operation .”
ZIM is servicing the Mexican market to the Caribbean , South America North and East Coast, the Mediterranean, as well as US Gulf, East Coast and Canada ports.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine