World Fuel Services (WFS), via its fully owned subsidiary Gib Oil Limited, has extended its capacity in the port of Gibraltar with the addition of two barges to its physical bunker operations.
The barges, dedicated to Marine Gasoil and Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel, also offer the option for multiple product segregation. This new operational set-up with the modern and SIRE inspected barges, allows WFS to provide for a vast range of supply options for all vessel types, supplying up to 15,000 MT in one single barge trip.
This addition to the WFS portfolio presents further operational flexibility to its ex-pipe facility located at Gibraltar’s Western Arm jetty.
Mike Ranger, Senior Vice President, Asia/ EMEA, Marine, said; “With this new offering WFS continues to deliver the highest standard of service to our customers and expand our offering by providing new services in ports where World Fuel Services can deliver the highest value, especially as we head into 2020”.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine