“CENTURY HIGHWAY GREEN” was completed on March 12, 2021. The ship is an LNG-fueled car carrier that uses a variety of other environmentally friendly specifications and digital technologies to improve safety, environment, and quality.
On March 12, 2021, a Next-generation Environmentally Friendly Car Carrier Fueled by LNG “CENTURY HIGHWAY GREEN” delivered. While the vessel is running by LNG which reduces GHG, other environmentally-friendly functions / Digital technology and equipment are deployed for safe, environmentally-friendly, high-quality service.
Reference: KlineMovie – YouTube
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Captain Falls Overboard From Bulk Carrier, Survived 3 Days By Clinging To Wood
- Two Tanker Ships Carrying Palm Oil Seized By Indonesian Navy
- Filipino Seaman Pleads Guilty In Crew Member’s Murder On LA-Bound Cargo Vessel
- Ship Owner And Operator Plead Guilty To Environmental And Safety Crimes; Fined $1 Million Each