Marvel at the newest and third ship in the Quantum Class, Ovation of the Seas. Featuring the same groundbreaking venues as its sister ships, Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas, this ship is continuing to take cruisers to new heights.
On 18 February 201 the 168,666-gt cruise ship Ovation of the Seas, whose construction has taken merely 18 months, floated out of MEYER WERFT’s covered building dock II. Over the last few weeks the shipyard has been busy conducting extensive tests, interior work and machinery trials.
Following the float-out and more tests to be carried out in the harbor, the ship will be berthed alongside the yard’s outfitting pier.
Video Reference and Image Credits: inselvideo/YouTube
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine