In a recent incident, smoke was seen coming out from the laid-up cruise ship MSC Lirica in Corfu, Greece.
Local reports indicated that a fire broke on board the ship which had a skeleton crew on board.
The crew tried to extinguish the fire before 13 vehicles from the fire department arrived along with a fireboat.
The fire was eventually extinguished. There have been no reports of injuries of casualties.
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships