Höegh Autoliners was recently presented with the 2019 President’s Award, and Quality Award for Marine Exports at the Toyota Logistics Awards Ceremony, which was held virtually this year due to COVID-19.
The “Quality Award” recognizes Höegh Autoliners for outstanding quality – where damage rates were registered significantly below Toyota’s benchmark for quality excellence.
The coveted “President’s Award” recognizes Höegh Autoliners for both, high On-Time Performance, and Customer Service which exceeded Toyota’s benchmark for excellence.
Stephen Hubert, Sales Manager in the US says,
We are proud to be recognised by Toyota for the quality and performance of our services. The awards are a testament of the time and dedication our team provides to ensure we deliver high quality service to our customers.
The awards come on the heels of last year’s Carrier of the Year award from American Honda and demonstrate Höegh Autoliners’ growing recognition amongst the world’s leading car manufacturers.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine