As the Port of Antwerp, it is our responsibility to actively help stem the further spread of the Covid-19 virus. At the same time, we are working hard to keep our port fully operational.
That is why we are cancelling all activities and events that are not essential for ensuring the business continuity of the port.
We are now focusing on our core tasks. We are organizing ourselves so that as much employees as possible can work from home. Physical meetings are being limited to the strictly essential.
Only the most essential visitors are being admitted to our work locations, such as the Port House, if this is absolutely necessary. All events in the Port House are cancelled or postponed and we are closing the doors of the Port of Antwerp visitor center (MAS Havenpaviljoen). These measures are valid until March 31.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships