A cargo vessel with the name the Rise Shine was found broken into two halves near the Nakhodka port in Primorye Territory, Russia. The news was received by TASS from a source working with the emergency service of the port. The source added that the ship’s crew evacuation process is under discussion.
Another source working with the local emergencies service informed the TASS later on that a rescue operation to save the crew members of the stranded Rise Shine was already underway.
Onboard, there were several cargo containers during the accident, but there are no details so far as to what these are loaded with.
On Tuesday, the Far Eastern Transport Prosecutor’s Office declared that 14 seamen, who are all foreign nationals, are still onboard the cargo ship. However, there are no Russian nationals.
Per various sources on the Internet, the vessel is seen to have a flag of Panama. It is 101 meters in length and 19 meters in width.
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships