We are pleased to report, that the International Bulk Journal (IBJ) has selected Oldendorff Carriers to be awarded “BULK SHIP OPERATOR OF THE YEAR”. The IBJ awards are a “A Salute to Excellence in the Maritime Bulk Industry.” The trophy was presented on behalf of Aderco International SA by Mr. Derek Brennan, Chief Operating Officer, at the IBJ awards dinner held in Amsterdam on 13 November 2017.
“This prestigious award is presented to an operator of dry bulk vessels of any size, either as an owner or charterer who can demonstrate recent advances in safety, efficiency and environment protection.
The award celebrates the contribution made to world trade by the ship operator.” A panel of industry expert judges selected Oldendorff Carriers for the award from a shortlist of six bulk operators.
The award was accepted by Mr. Harry Vaes and Capt. Emin Atalay from our Iskolden project in Turkey. They received the award on behalf of our more than 4,000 employees of 60 nationalities, who have worked hard to achieve this recognition for Oldendorff Carriers contribution to world trade.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships