From anywhere in the world, customers can easily find selected DNV GL Maritime contacts and vessel information, dive into market insights, book training courses, and much more – thanks to the new Maritime mobile app.
At DNV GL we want our customers to be able to contact us, or access our services, as easily, quickly and conveniently as possible – and from wherever they are around the globe. With this in mind DNV GL has developed the new Maritime mobile app – providing a host of valuable, outstanding features for interacting with DNV GL even more conveniently.
The new Maritime mobile app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch (iOS) and the latest Android-based smartphones. It enables DNV GL’s customers and business partners to always have important contacts on hand, anywhere in the world, while staying up-to-date with the latest DNV GL developments, events and regulatory news.
DNV GL’s Maritime mobile app provides access across six key categories:
- News & Events – for technical and regulatory news, updates and event information as soon as they are available.
- Contacts – for maritime office information worldwide, selected contacts, and always remaining up-to-date; also available offline.
- Vessels – for search for any vessel classed with DNV GL and receiving basic vessel information.
- Insight – for DNV GL’s view on developments and trends in the shipping and shipbuilding industries.
- Training courses – for finding the right training course and even registering via mobile phone.
- Favourites – for quick access to all of the user’s favourite contacts, updates, vessels, insights and courses.
To download the app to your smartphone, please search for “DNV GL Maritime” in your app store:
Google Play for Android-based smartphones