Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. completes procurement and transport of 844 oxygen concentrators and other medical supplies to India, which has been severely affected by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. MOL launched the relief project in May to support the local medical system and the people in India.
The MOL Group together with over 1,500 local employees in India, not only offers ocean transport of energy, bulk cargo, and completed vehicles, but also provides India’s domestic logistics and IT-related businesses, etc.
In addition, around 15% of the seafarers serving aboard on the world’s merchant fleet are from India, and the MOL Group’s Indian seafarers continue to support the global supply chain even in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The MOL Group would like to thank everyone who has managed to keep the global supply chain running in this difficult time, and sincerely hopes everyone to stay safe and the COVID-19 crisis to be resolved as soon as possible.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships