Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL) and Mitsui O.S.K. Passenger Line, Ltd. (MOPAS) introduced the “Mauritius Precious Cruise” aboard Nippon Maru, a 47-night and 48-day Yokohama Mauritius round trip from December 15, 2022, to January 31, 2023.
A cruise that lets you enjoy the nature, culture, and foods of Mauritius. MOL and MOPAS will offer a blissful cruise that allows passengers to enjoy Mauritius’ natural beauty, vibrant culture, and delicious cuisine, as part of the MOL Group’s commitment to restoring and conserving the nation’s marine environment and contributing to local communities.
The cruise also includes the farming experience program “Nippon Maru Farm” and opportunities to share experiences such as mangrove eco-tour with local residents.
A new world. Experience a safe, comfortable cruise experience unique to the Japanese cruise ship Nippon Maru. The Nippon Maru marked the 30th anniversary of its launching in 2020 and has undergone a major renovation including the addition of new Ocean View Suites. Passengers of all ages can enjoy culinary masterpieces created by highly skilled chefs, using seasonal ingredients, as well as an atmosphere of hospitality unique to the Nippon Maru.
The ship takes thorough countermeasures against the coronavirus, such as education and training of crewmembers and staff, based on the “COVID-19 Infection Preventative Measure Manual,” so passengers can enjoy a safe, comfortable, worry-free trip. Please note that the departure date, calling ports, and schedule may be changed or postponed due to COVID-19 infection status.
- Departure date: Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Departure port: Yokohama (Japan)
- Disembarkation: Yokohama (Japan)
- Calling ports: Ishigaki-jima island (Japan), Singapore, Male (Maldives), Port Louis (Mauritius), Toamasina (Madagascar)
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine