MacGregor, part of Cargotec, has secured two orders from Japan to provide full hardware supply including ramps and lifting platforms for two RoPax vessels and two material supply vessels.
The orders are booked into Cargotec’s third quarter 2020 order intake, with deliveries planned to commence during the first quarter of 2022 and completed during the first quarter of 2023.
”We are very pleased that our customer has placed these significant contracts with us and which demonstrate our strong operations in Japan and the variety of solutions we can offer to meet specific operational needs,” says Magnus Sjöberg, Senior Vice President, Merchant Solutions Division, MacGregor.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine