Alfa Laval will once again have a strong presence at SMM, the world’s most prominent maritime exhibition. As the company enters its second century of marine service, the focus will continue to be on lifetime vessel performance – achieved through equipment, cooperation and services in applications throughout the ship.
Over the course of more than 100 years, Alfa Laval has become a full-scope partner to ship owners, ship operators and shipyards. At this year’s SMM, taking place 4–7 September in Hamburg, Germany, the company will showcase a breadth of equipment innovation, but also the depth of understanding and commitment needed to keep customers competitive in a changing industry. Visitors to Hall A1, Stand A1.226 will find a well-prepared supplier with comprehensive solutions for lifetime vessel performance.
Solutions in key areas
Equipment from many of Alfa Laval’s seventeen product groups for vessel performance will be on display at the stand, including flagship systems like Alfa Laval PureBallast 3 and Alfa Laval PureSOx. More importantly, Alfa Laval experts will be on hand to discuss the ways Alfa Laval equipment, knowledge and services combine to achieve customer goals throughout the vessel lifetime:
Confidence in meeting regulatory demands
As environmental regulations and their enforcement continue grow stricter, Alfa Laval is keeping customers compliant and secure. From cost-effective treatment of large ballast water flows to fuel-adapted NOx reduction and scrubber connectivity that simplifies compliance with the global sulphur cap, Alfa Laval has reliable and forward-thinking solutions that mean true peace of mind.
Operations customers can count on
Though reliability has always been important at sea, it has never been more critical than today. New fuels and onboard processes are creating new uncertainties, but even familiar threats like cat fines are on the rise. Alfa Laval has the innovative equipment needed to ensure reliability – from separators and filters to solutions for fuel gas supply and multi-fuel boiler combustion – but also the deep knowledge, global network and comprehensive service offering to keep vessels running problem-free.
Smarter ways to save and profit
In an industry where the demands are often higher than the margins, every opportunity for efficiency counts. Working in applications from fuel treatment and waste heat recovery to freshwater generation, Alfa Laval boosts efficiency through equipment innovation, process line synergies, connectivity, training and more. Besides saving fuel and reducing emissions, this helps customers achieve faster, simpler and more profitable operations.
Press Release: Alfa Laval PureBallast
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine