On 25 August, Höegh Autoliners was awarded Best Performing Shipping Line in Durban in the Automotive category, by Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) at a ceremony at Durban International Convention Centre.
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) inaugural Port of Durban Customer Awards acknowledges outstanding terminal operators for their role in the success of South Africa’s busiest commercial seaport. Durban Port Manager Moshe Motlohi said the new awards were important in recognising operators’ compliance with stringent operating standards set by the authority.
Höegh Autoliners received the Best Performing Shipping Line award in the Automotive category. The award is based on the volume growth as a percentage in the Automotive sector.
Richard Vallihu (CEO, TNPA) presented the award to Ivan Pillay (Country Operations Manager) who accepted on behalf of Höegh Autoliners.
William Hepplewhite, Head of Africa says, “We are honoured to have been recognised as the Best Performing Shipping Line in the Port of Durban in the Automotive sector and this is as a direct result of all the hard work that has been put in by the whole Höegh Team in South Africa.”
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine