GTT has received an order notification from the Korean shipyard Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI), concerning the tank design of a new 174,000 m3 LNGC, on behalf of Greek ship-owner Capital Gas Carriers.
GTT will design the tanks of the vessel, which will be fitted with the Mark III Flex membrane containment system, a technology developed by GTT. The delivery of the ship is planned during the third quarter of 2021.
Philippe Berterottière, Chairman and CEO of GTT, declared: “We are very happy to receive this new order from our long-term partner HHI and to continue to accompany Capital Gas Carriers in its development in the LNG industry.”
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships