Drydocks World, the international service provider to the shipping, offshore, oil, gas and energy sectors was successfully awarded “The Shipyard of the Year” award at the Maritime Standard Awards.
This recognition was awarded to our company for providing excellent services to our clients, fully meeting their requirements in terms of safety, quality and schedule. This recognition continues to position our company as the leading service provider in the region. The yard’s performance was evaluated according to the volume of work carried out, investment in additional commercial performance, notable projects started/completed, as well as a clear commitment to improved safety and environmental performance in the facility.
Strategically located close to approximately half of the world’s oil deposits and major natural gas reserves, the Drydocks World yard is easily reached from trading routes between the Arabian Gulf and the Far East, Western Europe and the USA. Drydocks World is the largest and most specialized facility for ship repair, rigs & offshore unit upgrades, conversion of FPSO/FSO/FSRU, new building of vessels and offshore structures. The yard owns and operates the region’s largest floating crane with a lifting capacity of 2,000 tonnes, built in-house for any heavy lift requirements.
Drydocks World has large well-equipped modern workshops for all major trades, a hot dip galvanizing facility, and 9 chariot robotic machines are presently used for blasting as part of the organization’s strategic commitment towards maintaining environmentally sustainable practices.
With a mission of broadening the yard’s reach, Drydocks World caters to onshore/offshore services anywhere in the world through the Global Offshore Services division, which is made up of a highly skilled team that provides specialized services for preventive and breakdown maintenance to the industrial sectors, ships, rigs, onshore and offshore installations.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine