Diana Shipping Inc., a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of dry bulk vessels, today announced that, through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, it has entered into a time charter contract with Ausca Shipping Limited, Hong Kong, for one of its Panamax dry bulk vessels, the m/v Artemis.
The gross charter rate is US$12,600 per day, minus a 5% commission paid to third parties, for a period of minimum twelve (12) months to maximum fifteen (15) months. The charter is expected to commence on September 18, 2018. The m/v Artemis is currently chartered, as previously announced, at a gross charter rate of US$9,000 per day, minus a 5% commission paid to third parties.
The “Artemis” is a 76,942 dwt Panamax dry bulk vessel built in 2006.
This employment is anticipated to generate approximately US$4.54 million of gross revenue for the minimum scheduled period of the time charter.
Press Release: dianashippinginc.com
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships