- The Santa Clara crew who went missing in a storm along the German coast haven’t been found.
- The rescuers have ended the search for the woman who had fallen overboard on Sunday.
- More than 24hours later, the 24 year old Filipino crew of the Danish freighter couldn’t be located.
- The rescue team searched for her using a helicopter, ships and boats but were unsuccessful in their efforts.
According to Germany’s maritime rescue the water temperature was two degrees Celsius (35.6 degrees Fahrenheit), air temperature was minus eight C (17.6 F) and gusts reached more than 100 kilometers per hour (62 mp). The ship lies in Bremerhaven now. Bremen police are investigating the matter from there.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships