CMA CGM updates its Russian Far East/China offer by upgrading its RUFEX service, connecting worldwide origins/destinations with inland points in Russia via Vostochny and Vladivostok.
This optimized service will be effective from May 10th, 2019.
The features of the weekly services will be:
- RUFEX 1: Shekou – Yantian – Xiamen – Ningbo – Shanghai – Vladivostok – Vostochny – Shekou
- RUFEX 2: Qingdao – Shanghai – Ningbo – Vladivostok – Qingdao
- RUFEX 3: Busan – Vladivostok – Busan
- RUFEX 4: Busan – Vostochny – Busan
- Shortened transit times. For example: Shanghai to Vladivostok 3 days, Ningbo to Vladivostok 3 days.
With this offer, CMA CGM pursues its ambition to develop its direct services between China and Russia, and continues offering a comprehensive service from/to South Korea.