CMA CGM is glad to announce the revamping of dedicated CIMEX 2K2 service connecting Asia with India and Pakistan, with especially a call at Karachi SAPT instead of KICT and at Nhava Sheva BMCT instead of GTI.
Through CIMEX 2K2, CMA CGM is able to provide:
- Weekly sailings covering China, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Pakistan
- Direct service ex-Central China (Shanghai, Ningbo), South China (Shekou / Nansha) to India (Nhava Sheva BMCT), to Pakistan (Karachi SAPT)
- The new direct connection from Nansha to Karachi SAPT
- Access to Pakistan upcountry thanks to our intermodal connectivity via Karachi
- Access to India hinterland thanks to our intermodal connectivity via Nhava Sheva
CIMEX 2K2 main features are the following:
- Rotation: Shanghai – Ningbo – Shekou – Nansha – Singapore – Port Kelang – Nhava Sheva (BMCT) – Karachi (SAPT) – Singapore – Shanghai
- Service Commencement: November 14th, 2018 (ETA Shanghai) with m/v “KOTA PEMIMPIN” voy. 0VN01W1MA
- Transit time references: Shanghai to Nhava Sheva in 18 days | Shanghai to Karachi SAPT in 22 days
- With this service linking Asia with India and Pakistan, CMA CGM is providing enhanced coverage in the Region.