The CMA CGM Group, a world leader in shipping and logistics, is pleased to announce the launch on May 13th of its new short sea service: ADRINAF
The first direct service between the Adriatic Sea and Algeria
With this weekly service, the Group is offering the first direct connection between the Adriatic Sea and Algeria. It thus opens up new development opportunities for its customers located in Central and Eastern Europe thanks to rail and road intermodal solutions, mainly via Koper.
It also allows connections to the rest of the world via its port hub in Malta, thus reaffirming its local commitment and its desire to develop it.
CMA CGM densifies its regional network
With the ADRINAF service, the Group reinforces its intra-Europe and Mediterranean “CMA GM short sea” offer, which is comprised of 33 services operating 63 vessels and making over 300 calls per week. The Group also confirms its strategy aimed at densifying its regional network.
- Rotation: Koper, Venice, Rijeka, Bar, Malta, Skikda, Malta, Catania, Ancona, Koper
- Launch: May 13th, 2019
- Voyage duration: 21 days
- 3 vessels of 1,300 TEU (Twenty-Foot Equivalent Units)
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine