CMA CGM, the world’s third largest container shipping Group, offers a one-of-a-kind experience to journey across oceans, seas and continents on a “Cargo cruise”.
With this original means of transport, passengers can immerse themselves in life on board and discover the world of merchant shipping. In 2013, 874 persons experienced another way of traveling by cruising on a containership. This summer only, they will be several hundreds taking the opportunity of this one-of-a-kind vacation.
CMA CGM Group is now offering genuine cruises aboard its biggest vessels, the new 16,020 TEUs containerships, such as the CMA CGM MARCO POLO or the CMA CGM ALEXANDER VON HUMBOLDT. These giants of the seas (365 meters long, which is equivalent to more than 4 soccer fields), are among the largest vessels of their kind in the world.
The company’s containerships offer their passengers five cabins with private bathrooms and their own living-room. Passengers can also enjoy the large range of facilities provided on board, such as a theater for movie-fans, a library for readers, or a fitness room for the most energetic ones.
During summer time, they will all have a chance to benefit from the outdoor swimming-pool. All meals are prepared by the Chef and his Maitre d’Hotel, and are shared with the crew.
Passengers are invited to the Captain’s table, turning every meal into a sharing and an exchange opportunity with him and his crew.
In addition to its Europe/Asia routes where the company deploys its 16,020 TEUs containerships, CMA CGM Group offers trips on other maritime routes all over the world, and on more containerships, that are shown below.
Whatever the destination or the amount of time spent onboard, Cargo cruises offer a truly unique, authentic and memorable experience.
For more enquiries contact:
Cargo Cruises Bookings and price information:
Tel: 04 88 66 65 02 – Fax: 04 91 90 63 77
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine