The European way of maintaining and managing a fleet has arrived in Mexico with yet another shipping company in the country investing in SERTICA.
Blue Marine, one of the largest offshore services suppliers in Latin America, signed a contract with Logimatic to implement SERTICA Fleet Management software on eight of their vessels.
The Mexican company, already a client of SERTICA, chose the software for its reliability and consistency. Also, because it reduces operational costs through streamlined and digitalized workflows.
One of its key features is that the user has access to a database with information about previous maintenance jobs, use of spare parts, planned maintenance projects, and much more. The database also allows the user to get information about the ship and its maintenance from previous owners.
Pablo Grez, SERTICA Regional Manager in Latin America explains “Taking over the SERTICA database means that Blue Marine does not need to start from scratch structuring all data, components, items, and much more. They can easily adjust and continue the maintenance plans scheduled in SERTICA. The Analytics and Task List modules will without a doubt support Blue Marine in optimizing process flows and subsequent analysis.”
Joiser Ramirez Conde, Fleet Superintendent at Blue Marine agrees and adds, “We know the software, we like it and are very confident on this new contract; our crew is familiar with the system and expect to have an easy transition.”
Facts about Blue Marine
- Mexican leading company with over 20 years of experience.
- Specialized in services and construction to the offshore industry
- It has the largest fleet by tonnage in the country with a different types of vessels, such as Tankers, Offshore Supply Vessels, FPSO, Maintenance, and Construction.
- It is a company of Durandco Industrial Group, with more than 1200 employees in Mexico
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine