Arcadia Shipmanagement Co. Ltd. selected ABS Advanced Solutions to implement an Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Program to further enhance the reliability of its 15 tanker fleet. “Arcadia Shipmanagement Co. Ltd.’s implementation of the ABS Enterprise Asset Management program is a powerful endorsement of our comprehensive approach and process,” said Richard Pride, Senior Vice President of ABS Advanced Solutions. “We are pleased Arcadia chose ABS and we are eager to assist them on their asset optimization journey, as well as in meeting their tanker management objectives.”
Mr. Dimitris Mattheou, CEO of Arcadia, said, “We are confident in the ABS approach and look to validate our processes – with a strategic focus to improve our tankers efficiency and reliability – leveraging their technical expertise and strong EAM experience. The outcome of this work will make a significant contribution to our current efforts to strengthen our asset management process.”
This industry-leading program addresses core elements established over more than a decade of experience: asset lifecycle management strategy; Computerized Maintenance Management System utilization; inventory management; planning, scheduling and process automation; performance optimization; and maintenance and reliability strategy.
The Advanced Solutions AEM program is designed to aid owners and operators with managing physical assets from design to decommissioning to optimize use, reduce costs, and improve vessel reliability and efficiency.
Press Release: ABS
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships