As part of APL’s effort to enhance service connectivity, we are pleased to announce the launch of Bangkok Haiphong Service (RBH), a weekly express service from South China to Thailand and from Thailand to Haiphong.
Nansha – Shekou – Laem Chabang – Bangkok – Laem Chabang – Haiphong – Nansha
Effective Sailing Date
Hunsa Bhum (0RN02S1PL), Nansha ETA 3 July 2019
Make a booking with APL today! Please contact your local APL representative if you need any assistance. We thank you for your business and continued support.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine