On Monday, October 8th, 2018, at 08:00 pm we said “Cast off and have a good trip!” to AIDAaura. After the grand send-off with fireworks, the ship sallied forth to its first world cruise. 20 countries and 41 ports are awaiting a visit from the globetrotter. Besides famous and popular destinations, new stops such as South Africa, Namibia, Melbourne, Tasmania and the archipelagos Fiji, Samoa, and New Caledonia are on the schedule. The first part of her world tour leads AIDAaura across the equator from Europe to South America.
Dream destinations in Brazil and Argentina are awaiting the cruise guests. Alongside the breath-taking coast of Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego, the route leads to the southernmost city in the world, Ushuaia. After a few stops in Chile, the cruise gets exotic. On her way to Australia, AIDAaura visits Tahiti, Bora Bora, and Fiji, where guests get the chance to snorkel with colorful schooling fish, rays and turtles.
After landings at New Caledonia, Australia and the wild landscapes of Tasmania, AIDAaura continues its voyage towards Mauritius, crossing the Indian Ocean. Animal lovers get their money worth at the coast of Africa. Newly included are ports in South Africa and Namibia, which not only inspire with their diversified nature but also offer the opportunity to see The Big Five with your own eyes.
After crossing the equator a second time, ship and guests say ¡Hola! to the Canary Islands, Salut! to Paris and eventually Moin! in Hamburg when, after 117 days, the journey comes to an end on February 2nd, 2019.
Booking and further information concerning AIDAaura at travel agencies, by calling the AIDA Customer Centre at +49381/20270707 or at www.aidaselection.de/. On October 28th, 2019, the next world cruise will start: AIDAaura travels from Hamburg around the globe in 117 days, visiting 41 ports in 17 countries.
Until February 22nd, 2020, many destinations will be visited for the first time in the history of AIDA Cruises. These are, among others, the Cook Islands amid the Pacific Ocean, three new ports in New Zealand, Kangaroo Island and Esperance in Australia, Maputo in Mozambique and East London in South Africa.
Price example: World Tour 3 with AIDAaura from October 28th 2019 until February 22nd 2020117 days from/to Hamburg from € 13.495* p.p. in an Indoor Stateroom (IB)from € 17.175* p.p. in a Stateroom with Ocean View (MB)Arrival and departure package incl. AIDA Rail&Fly ticket from/to Germany from € 94** p.p.* AIDA PREMIUM price per person for double occupancy, incl. EUR 3000 Early Booker Plus discount. Subject to availability.** Subject to availability. 2nd class for route network of the Deutsche Bahn AG
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine