ABS has added another smart digital tool to its industry-leading environmental compliance support for shipowners and operators.
ABS Emissions Reporter™ allows vessel operators to input and monitor their IMO Data Collection System (DCS) and EU Monitoring Reporting and Verification (MRV) review process with ease and efficiency.
The easy-to-use, self-service application tracks the status of the verification process and, once the data has been verified by ABS engineering, makes it simple to export the results and submit them to the appropriate organization.
The ABS Emissions Reporter is just the latest digitally-enabled support for environmental compliance geared toward shipowners and clients launched by ABS, which also launched the ABS Environmental Monitor™ sustainability solution in February. A key part of the ABS My Digital Fleet™ risk management platform, ABS Environmental Monitor is one of the maritime industry’s most comprehensive digital sustainability solutions to help shipowners achieve their sustainability goals. By leveraging vessel waste streams and emissions data, users receive transparent reporting to support and inform more sustainable vessel operations. ABS Emissions Reporter seamlessly connects with ABS Environmental Monitor.
“Shipowners are faced with a significant degree of new environmental regulation, making managing fleet compliance more challenging than ever before. ABS is committed to supporting the industry meet its environmental challenges and this application is the latest evidence of that. It streamlines environmental compliance, making the complex process simple, seamless and straightforward to deliver,” said Georgios Plevrakis, ABS Director, Global Sustainability.
Once registered, the application interface makes it easy for ship managers to upload IMO DCS and EU MRV vessel details, reporting data and supporting documents through the application’s user interface.
ABS Emissions Reporter Features:
- A key element of the ABS My Digital Fleet platform
- Connects with ABS Environmental Monitor™
- Data quality checks and validation during upload for real-time feedback
- Instantly connect and communicate with an ABS Engineer
- Monitor and receive notifications on review status in real-time
- Downloadable annual reports that are compatible with EU THETIS-MRV module
- Real-time analysis of data upon report submission
- User-friendly interface, configurable account management settings and notifications
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine