Diamond S Shipping Inc. (“Diamond S” or the “Company”) announced that the four crew members who had been kidnapped from one of its product tanker vessels, the Agisilaos, on November 29, 2020, were released on, January 6, 2021.
All four crew members are safe and will undergo further medical examinations. Diamond S would like to thank all those involved in securing their release. Due to the sensitive nature of the incident, Diamond S will provide no further updates on this matter.
About Diamond S Shipping Inc.
Diamond S Shipping Inc. (NYSE Ticker: DSSI) owns and operates 65 vessels on the water, including 14 Suezmax vessels, one Aframax, and 50 medium-range (MR) product tankers. Diamond S Shipping is one of the largest energy shipping companies providing seaborne transportation of crude oil and refined petroleum products in the international shipping markets.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships