Containosaurus is an unconventional, massive structure made from three shipping containers and massive windmill wings, and which looks as if would take-off any moment.
The monstrous structure has been built to provide an industrial look to the Lowlands Music Festival in Eindhoven, Netherland.
The structure has been made by disapproved windmills and three shipping containers, which together forms quite a massive landmark for the event. Solar panels have been used to power the installation.
Containosaurus has been built by Refunc, an architecture design firm which provides second life for found or thrown-away objects.
Image Credits: inhabitat , gruponeva
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine