The Taiwan strait has remained is the news for several political crises. But that is not the only “difficult” thing about the region. When the weather gets bad, the strait turns extremely dangerous for ships navigating the area.
Diar Yudianto got a change to experience the unfriendly waves of the Taiwan Strait while sailing on tanker vessel MT Sun Hope. He sent us a few photographs of the ship struggling through the huge waves, smashing the ship’s hull.
Checkout the photographs below
Do you have such interesting photographs which you would like to share with us? Send them to us at email@example.com
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships