Note: The photographs are embedded using Facebook embed code. Poor connectivity of internet can lead to improper or partial loading of images.
Lives of seafarers can get challenging whilte transitting rough waters or encounting heavy storms at sea. It takes tremendous efforts on the part of the entire crew to manage the ship during these situations. However, seafarers readily accept the challenge by saying “I am not afraid of the storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship”.
It is also during this time that the sailors witness the rage of nature and try to capture the moment in their cameras to tell a great story back home.
In this article we have compiled some of these moments of “Ships Making a Splash” clicks shared by seafarers from around the world.
Want to share your “Life at Sea” pics on Marine Insight Facebook Page? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Captain Falls Overboard From Bulk Carrier, Survived 3 Days By Clinging To Wood
- Two Tanker Ships Carrying Palm Oil Seized By Indonesian Navy
- Filipino Seaman Pleads Guilty In Crew Member’s Murder On LA-Bound Cargo Vessel
- Ship Owner And Operator Plead Guilty To Environmental And Safety Crimes; Fined $1 Million Each