Ships ply through a variety of beautiful places, both natural and man-made. A sailor working on ships is one of those lucky few who have the privilege to witness the most magnificent scenes around the world.
Mentioned herein are photographs of ships approaching some of the most iconic and beautiful bridges around the world. The images are taken by real seafarers and have been shared on the Marine Insight Facebook Page.
Can you identify these bridges? Let’s know in the comments below.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine