Dry docking is a tough job for seafarers; thanks to the never-ending maintenance and repair work, surveys etc. But that doesn’t mean seafarers cannot spare sometime out of their super-busy schedule to click some splendid photographs.
Dry dock is a super-cool place to take some unique photographs. Seafarers know that they would rarely get such opportunity again, when the ship is out of water and almost all its parts are opened up for overhauling or repair.
Note: Next time when you are in a dry dock, don’t forget to explore your creativity with your camera.
Got some amazing photographs to share with us?
Send them to us at email@example.com or submit at https://photos.marineinsight.com
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine