ONE is pleased to announce the enhancement of the market-leading South Pacific Service (SPS) from Oct 2018 connecting North Asia and the Pacific Islands with the launch of new Loop C.
Loop C will offer direct access to/from Kaohsiung, Qingdao, Xingang in addition to the current services (Loop A & Loop B).
This new service structure will provide the most competitive container shipping services in this trade lane with weekly frequency and variety of port coverage.
It will also improve the network connectivity and transit time to/from other ports via transhipment at Busan, by through ONE global network service covering over 200 major ports.
New SPS port rotation
*Busan – Kobe – Nagoya- *Yokohama – Honiara – Santo – *Port Vila – *Noumea- *Lautoka – *Suva – *Nuku’alofa – *Apia -*Pago Pago – Papeete – Busan
*Busan – Kobe – Nagoya- *Yokohama – Honiara – *Port Vila – *Noumea- *Lautoka – *Suva – *Nuku’alofa – *Apia -*Pago Pago – Papeete -Tarawa – Busan
Loop C (NEW)
Kaohsiung – Xingang – Qingdao – *Busan – *Yokohama – Tarawa – *Port Vila – *Noumea – *Lautoka – *Suva – *Nuku’alofa – *Apia- *Pago Pago – Santo – Kaohsiung (*Port on weekly) (Pago Pago: Sub to authorization/approval)
The 1st Vessel will be New Guinea Chief V.1817 (ETA 4th October 2018 at Pusan).
Press Release: one-line.com
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships