Seatrade Cruise Global, the leading annual global business-to-business event in the cruise industry, continues to add creative content to next month’s conference program. New for 2018 is the Cruising Innovations Theater, located in the Grand Ballroom of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center. The brand new presentation venue will feature interactive and experiential sessions in a variety of on-demand topics, all in a live setting where industry executives can both learn and connect.
“At last count, there are 80+ new ships in development and cruise lines are continually seeking to separate themselves from the competition – both shoreside and at sea,” shares Chiara Giorgi, Brand Director for Seatrade Cruise Global. “The new Cruising Innovations Theater features leading minds delivering stimulating conversations across multiple disciplines. We are delighted to add this new offering accessible to all attendees.”
Seatrade Cruise Global 2018 Innovation Case Studies in the Cruising Innovations Theater include:
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Transforming Consumer Travel Experiences into Brand Stories – Attendees can join Imagine House Creative Director Joyce Arbucias explore how cruise lines and shoreside and port partners can collaborate to help guests become a natural extension to the marketing team.
- Your Losing and Don’t Even Know? – SVP of Maritime at Global Eagle Ole Kristian Sivertsen examines true competitive advantages using big data and analytics to better understand customers and operations.
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- Enhancing Your Brand with Art and Interior Design – Moderator Surface Magazine Travel Editor Nate Storey leads ArtLink Founder and CEO Tal Danai and Tillberg Design of Sweden Owner and Executive Project Director Fredrik Johansson for an engaging discussion on the investment in design and its tangible returns.
- The End of Cruise Ship Entertainment – Moderator Principal of Spark Charly McDonald joins Carnival Vice President of Entertainment Sarah Beth Reno, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Vice President of Entertainment Nick Weir and Spark’s Principal Joshua Belz to discuss how cruise lines are going beyond traditional stage performances to weave authentic entertainment into the guest experience.
Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Tapping into Travel Bloggers and Influencers – Moderator Family Traveller Chief Content Officer Laura Begley Bloom chats with leading experts Johnny Jet, Family Travel Network Founder and Managing Editor Nancy Schretter and Cruise Critic Chief Content Strategist Carolyn Spencer Brown about the latest trends and insights including how brand and destinations can stand out.
The 2018 edition marks the third year for Seatrade Cruise Global in Fort Lauderdale and the Broward County Convention Center taking place 5-8 March 2018. Over 25 panels are scheduled over four days delivering the most wide-ranging program to date. The complete conference schedule can be found at Seatrade Cruise Global’s website. The website includes sections on registration details and deadlines for attendees, exhibitor and media resources, as well as travel information and a contact section for UBM, owner of the Seatrade Cruise Portfolio.
Press registration will soon open to journalists intending to report on the convention’s exhibition and conference sessions. Journalists are asked to fill out the registration form and convention organizers will issue a complimentary pass once their credentials have been verified and approved.
About Seatrade Cruise Global
Seatrade Cruise Global 2018 is taking place 5-8 March 2018 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center. The exhibition is the leading annual global business-to-business event for the cruise industry. Bringing together buyers and suppliers for a four-day conference and three-day exhibition, the gathering draws more than 11,000 registered attendees, over 700 exhibiting companies from 113 countries and more than 300 international journalists to become the cruise industry’s epicenter of ideas, products and services. A who’s who of the industry participate in a comprehensive panel of discussions featuring experts, leaders and thought-makers including the State of the Global Cruise Industry Keynote with the chief executives of the world’s largest cruise companies. Call +1-212-600-3260 or visit https://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com for more information.