Blue Sky Network, an industry-leading global provider of satellite tracking and fleet management solutions announced today that Anatel has officially homologated the HawkEye 6200 for sale and distribution in Brazil.
“Receiving Anatel certification for the HawkEye 6200 is an important milestone in Blue Sky Network’s continued expansion in the Brazilian market and will allow our maritime customers to seamlessly track any vessel over the 20,000 KM of navigable inland waterways and 4,600 miles of Atlantic coastline using real-time satellite data,” said Blue Sky Network President Gregoire Demory.
“The HawkEye 6200 offers best-in-class autonomous tracking and is built to support dual-mode Iridium satellite and GSM/cellular connectivity. In addition, it provides other industry-leading features such as tamper-proofing and alerting, IP68 rating, emergency/panic button, and advanced geofencing. The HawkEye 6200 can be installed or mounted on any vessel,” added Demory.
“Brazil has the world’s largest network of navigable fresh water but because of remote natural landscape and limited communication options our rivers now account for only 13% of the country’s transportation network,” said BSN Brazil Business Development Director, Arnaldo Vasconcellos. “In the Amazon region, there are fleets that transport people and cargo from Belem to Manaus and back which spend days without communication with their bases. The HawkEye 6200 will allow Brazil’s thousands of vessels including ferries, cargo transports, fishing boats, and yachts to provide constant and real-time location data to a centrally managed cloud-based tracking, communications, and analytics platform.”
Mr. Vasconcellos and Blue Sky Network Brazil can be contacted at their Sao Paulo office: Alameda Araguaia, 2190 – suite 605 – Alphaville Industrial, Barueri – SP, Brazil. Telephone: 11 4382-7500 firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Blue Sky Network
Blue Sky Network is an industry-leading provider of mission-critical fleet management, tracking, and operational analytics solutions serving private, commercial, and government customers worldwide. Blue Sky Network deploys innovative and custom satellite-based communication solutions that help aviation, marine, and land/mobile customers track and manage their assets in real-time anywhere in the world, resulting in improved safety, security, operational efficiency, and profitability. For more information about Blue Sky Network products and services, visit www.blueskynetwork.com.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://resource.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/085ce0c0-d228-42e5-a2ff-ffc6378965f9
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine