Get the Complete Engine Room Combo Pack at 20% Discount
A One-Stop Resource for Operating Ship’s Machinery Systems
Only a marine engineer would know the importance of correct procedures that are to be followed for starting and stopping engine room machinery. Making a minor mistake or missing a major step can bring a ship and its operations at a unexpected stand-still.
Checklists, procedure manuals, and company’s suggestions – are some of the many things a ship’s engineer has to keep in mind while handling ship’s machinery.
Needless to say, there are high chances of missing a step or making a silly error. If you are a marine engineer, you would we well aware of such situations, especially on newly joined ships.
“The Ultimate Guide to Operating Procedures for Engine Room Machinery” by Marine Insight is an extremely helpful digital guide to assist in such situations. This eBook contains step-by-step procedures for all machinery systems of the ship’s engine room.
The eBook Answers Some of the Frequently Asked Questions
- How would you ensure that the ship’s machinery system would start effectively?
- What is the right step-by-step procedure to start and stop any machinery system?
- How would you prevent a black out situation on ships?
- How to start and stop the main engine without running into any kind of trouble?
- How to synchronize and start the auxiliary engine?
- When and how to start the fresh water generator?
- How to operate different types of pumps on ships?
- How to handle emergency generator and emergency compressor?
- How to start and stop purifier, incinerator, and oil water separator?
- What’s the Operating procedure for inert gas plant and refrigeration plant?
Get 4 FREE Bonuses With This eBook
Chapters in Detail
What Mariners are Saying About this eBook?
Being a marine engineer, I know the difficulties that are faced while operating engine room machinery. We always have to be extremely careful while handling them. Thanks to this guide – we now always have a pocket book, which is not only easy to carry but also serves as a great quick reference.”
– Mohit Kaushik, Third Engineer, Maersk Line
I have been working on tanker ships for past several years and sometimes it gets really difficult to understand and remember the operating procedures of machinery, especially when you are new to a ship. This eBook is a great reference for both new and experienced marine engineers working on ships. A must-have guide for all seagoing professionals. – Rishab Joshi, Third Engineer, GMC
This guide is an answer to hundreds of queries related to operating machinery received by us from marine engineers working on ships. If you are a marine engineer, this ebook would definitely help you in trying times on board. Print it and keep it as a quick reference with you all the time. – Anish Wankhede, Second Engineer, MSC
Only a marine engineer working on ship can understand what is it like to make a blunder and face the aftermath while operating a major machinery or handling an important operation. Save yourself from any kind of professional embarrassment on ships. This is the best pocket guide you can have to handle engine room machinery and operations.” – Anil Samotra, Second Engineer, V-Ships
Also Grab 4 FREE Bonuses With This Book