How about a mini solar catamaran that can be carried along and folded when not in use? Designers Jeffrey Greger and Timo Bucker have together designed an eco friendly catamaran for an exquisite pleasure sailing.
The salient feature of the catamaran is that it can be folded and taken along with utmost ease.
The solar catamaran features
- Mesh seating region that can fit 4 people
- Gyroscopic handheld controller
- e-ink display for battery status
- Easy folding, carrying, and storing system
- Stacked with facilities for beach parties
- Sun screen
- Solar roof
- Hi-tech control panel
The catamaran has been made by extremely light weight but robust material and makes use of solar power, making it an environmental friendly green boat. It is compact and can be easily stored in an apartment’s garage.
A perfect device of a beach party away from the shore or can even be used as a yacht accessory.
You may also like to read-What is Plastiki?