A comprehensive update on the evolving security threats that exist at sea. The conference will address detailed risk management and planning strategies that can be put in place in accordance with major regulations, so that in a time of crisis, the crew and vessel are well-equipped and prepared to diffuse any situation safely and legally. This event is essential for CSO’s and the safety & security department in order to stay abreast with the latest industry responses to keep the crew and vessel assets well prepared.
- Global Security Hotspots: short & long term market security impacts
- Recent legal developments & guidelines to ensure safe & secure expansion of the shipping routes
- Current & future developments on technology for the security companies & vessel security equipment
- Shaping relations between the security service companies, the seafarers and the shipping companies
- How to effectively overcome the ongoing refugee problem spreading over the international sea waters?
- Successful strategies in advancing vessel/fleet security at sea & in the port
- The role of international organizations in efforts to govern global maritime security risk
- How to select the best private security assistance?
- Insurance, risk assessment & investigations for current and future security threats & hotspots
- Most effective strategies to respond in critical situations & practical advice on preparing crew for security threats
- The significance of the cyber security & information security role.
- Effective collaboration in policing international waters
- What are the future directions of maritime risk? what new security challenges will the next generation of the seafarers have to face & overcome?
For more information visit here