Cargo operation and documentation on board tanker ships is a complicated task. A minor error in the documentation can result into heavy financial loss to the company. As a seafarer working on board tanker ships, it is of utmost importance that you are aware of all the vital aspects of the cargo documents along with when and where they are required.
In our new ebook – “A Brief Guide To Understanding Cargo Operations and Documentation On Oil Tankers”, chief officer Nihar Herwadkar gives you a general overview of what happens behind the scenes before the cargo is fixed for a tanker.
You will briefly learn about the following in the ebook:
- Finding Cargo And Fixing The Vessel
- Important Documentation At The Load Port
- Important Documentation For The Terminal
- Important Documentation For The Surveyor
- Letter Of Protest
- Important Documents At The Discharge Port
If you have any question, regarding the downloading procedure please contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org